Launching in 2019: A stunning collection of new homes close to Stratford-upon-Avon
Welcome to Birnam Mews
Nestled in the Warwickshire countryside, Birnam Mews is a mix of one, two, three and four bedroom houses set amongst beautifully landscaped surroundings. Launching in Summer 2019, this development will be a natural extension of what is already a warm and welcoming community.
- A collection of homes named after the famous wood in Shakespeare’s Macbeth
- Enclosed play spaces for children
- A traditional village in the green heart of England
- Links to London Marylebone in just 2 hours from the town centre
- Homes will be available through Private Sale and Shared Ownership
So what makes us different?
L&Q have incorporated a bespoke timber frame system into Birnam Mews. This brings benefits such as superior insulation and guaranteed product quality. This is being rolled out across all L&Q developments in the Counties to ensure we deliver to an exemplary standard. Quality is at the centre of everything we do.
As a charitable organisation, L&Q have a strong social purpose and we have looked to source local suppliers where possible. We have partnered with Baxi who are based in Warwick to provide all homes with combi-boilers and all bricks are handmade at Northcot Brick in the Cotswolds.