Buy your new home in Warwickshire
Nestled in the Warwickshire countryside, Birnam Mews is a mix of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses set amongst beautifully landscaped surroundings. With homes now available through Shared Ownership, this development is a natural extension of what is already a warm and welcoming community in Tiddington, Stratford-upon-Avon
- Special offers available on Plot 20, our Home of the Week!
- Now over 65% reserved!
- New 2, 3 and 4 bedroom Shared Ownership homes
- Did you know you can staircase and own 100% of your home?
- Within walking distance of the historic Stratford-upon-Avon
- Appointments available 7 days a week
- Close to Alveston CofE Primary School
- A fully inclusive high quality specification throughout
Meet our customers at Birnam Mews
Like many young couples, Jade and Ollie, found themselves living with their parents in order to save up for a deposit and hoping to secure a home of their own. With the Shared Ownership scheme, they found a home that they love at Birnam Mews. Here to give you an insight of their experience with L&Q and living at Birnam Mews.
Home of the Week - Plot 20
Reserve this 3 bedroom house in April and receive £5,000 of incentives tailored just for you*!
£90,000 for a 25% share in this 3 bedroom house. Full market value of £360,000
- Ready to move into now
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Flooring included throughout
Why buy new?
- Energy efficient meaning reduced heating costs
- Lower maintenance costs
- A high specification as standard with no hidden costs
Contact our sales team to view this home today!
View our show homes from your own home!
The Knighton is one of two show homes at Birnam Mews. It’s a stunning three bedroom house styled in our traditional ivory colour palette, they come with a high quality specification as standard and have special offers which you can’t afford to miss out on!
3 bedroom show home - The Tiverton
Our second show home, The Tiverton is styled in our contemporary grey colour palette. This 3 bedroom home is open-plan, perfect for sociable living and is very similar to our house type, The Candleston which is currently available!
Find your new home at Birnam Mews
Homes of the Week
Lose yourself in a virtual flythrough of Birnam Mews
We’re delighted to share with you our virtual flythrough of Birnam Mews which really captures the green spaces and generous plot sizes available.