Breaking news, Stamp Duty has been cut! Take advantage now and buy a new home in Stratford-upon-Avon! Discover offers here
Welcome to Birnam Mews
Nestled in the Warwickshire countryside, Birnam Mews is a mix of one, two, three and four bedroom houses set amongst beautifully landscaped surroundings. With homes now available through Shared Ownership, Part Exchange, Assisted Move and Help to Buy, this development is a natural extension of what is already a warm and welcoming community in Tiddington, Stratford-upon-Avon
- Within walking distance of the historic Stratford-upon-Avon
- Reserve your dream home for just £99
- A majority of homes have a view over green space
- Close to Alveston CofE Primary School
- A fully inclusive high quality specification at no additional cost
- Part Exchange, Help to Buy and Assisted Move available
Explore the Local Area
HOME OF THE MONTH
Plot 50, The Dover – £320,000 (was £339,950)
Reserve this house in July for just £99 and benefit from the new purchase price of £320,000 – almost a £20,000 saving! We’ll also pay your legal fees*!
- Reserve for just £99
- Available with the Help to Buy: Equity Loan scheme
- Perfectly situated with views over green space
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Flooring included throughout
- Fully fitted kitchen including integrated appliances
- Open plan living/ kitchen/ dining area
- Everything you need to move straight in to your new home
Take a development street tour from your own home!
Don’t miss our street virtual reality tool which allows you to walk along the streets of Birnam Mews to see your future new home and its surroundings.
Homes of the Week
Discover all our available homes at Birnam Mews
Lose yourself in a virtual flythrough of Birnam Mews
We’re delighted to share with you our virtual flythrough of Birnam Mews which really captures the green spaces and generous plot sizes available.