Show homes now open - Book your viewing now! Stamp duty contribution available on selected plots.
Welcome to Birnam Mews
The Birnam Mews marketing suite will be closed for the day on Monday 27th January 2020. We will reopen on Thursday 30th January 2020. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Nestled in the Warwickshire countryside, Birnam Mews is a mix of one, two, three and four bedroom houses set amongst beautifully landscaped surroundings. With homes now available through Assisted Move and Help to Buy, this development is a natural extension of what is already a warm and welcoming community in Tiddington, Stratford-upon-Avon
- Stamp duty contribution available on selected plots
- High specification interiors throughout at no extra cost
- Two 3 bedroom show houses now open - The Knighton and The Tiverton
- Links to London Marylebone in just 2 hours from the town centre
- Homes available through Private Sale and Shared Ownership
- A traditional village in the green heart of England
Discover available homes at Birnam Mews
HOME OF THE MONTH
Plot 19, The Knighton – £415,000
Limited time offer – Reserve this house and get £15,005 off of the sale price bringing the full purchase price down to £399,995*. We’ll also pay up to £9,500 on your stamp duty and pay £495 towards legal fees!*
We have a show home of The Knighton – Book your viewing today!
- Move in for early 2020
- Stunning three bedroom house
- Everything you need to move straight in to your new home
- Larger than your average new build home
- Open-plan kitchen/dining area
- Master bedroom with accompanying built in wardrobes and en suite shower room
- Two more spacious bedrooms and family bathroom
*Terms and conditions apply. Reduced purchase price of £399,995 from £415,000. Stamp duty contribution of up to £9,500. Legal fee contribution only available when you use our recommended panel solicitor. The contribution will not exceed the actual amount you are charged (i.e. if the cost to you is £300 for legal fees and £6,000 for Stamp Duty, only contributions of £300 and £6,000 respectively will be available). Contributions and incentives will only be paid if you exchange and complete on the reserved property. Legal costs and Stamp Duty will be paid via a deduction from the completion statement. This incentive is available for a limited time only, speak to our sales associates for more information.
Homes of the Week
Just Launched - a selection of Shared Ownership homes at Birnam Mews. Register your interest to find out more.
Marketing suite opening hours:
Monday – 10am – 5pm
Tuesday and Wednesday – Closed
Thursday, Friday and Saturday – 10am – 5pm
Sunday – 10am – 4pm