Shared Ownership at Birnam Mews
High quality 4 bedroom houses in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Buy a brand new home through Shared Ownership
Nestled in the Warwickshire countryside, Birnam Mews offers 4 bedroom houses set amongst beautifully landscaped surroundings yet close to the bustling and historic town of Stratford-upon-Avon.
With homes now available through Shared Ownership, you can buy a 25% share of one of our brand new homes to help you get on the property ladder with a deposit of just £4,250!
What's more, a selection of these homes are ready to move into!
- Available plots available to view by appointment only
- High quality specification INCLUDED as standard
- Get on the property ladder with just a £4,250 deposit!
- Prices from £130,000 for a 25% share in a 4 bedroom house
- Within walking distance of Stratford-upon-Avon
- Local amenities are close by – situated in the heart of a community
- A majority of houses have a view over green space
What is Shared Ownership?
Under the Shared Ownership scheme you part-own and part-rent your home, making it possible for first-time buyers and families to get on the property ladder.
The minimum share you can purchase is 25% and the maximum is 75%. You will usually pay a mortgage on the part you own and a subsidised rent on the part you don’t own. As your income rises, you can increase the share you own until you eventually own 100%.
Are you eligible?
Shared Ownership is for anyone who doesn’t currently own a home. If you want to get on the property ladder, but can’t afford to buy outright on the open market, then Shared Ownership could be for you.
It doesn’t matter what your job is, but your household income must be less than £80,000.
If you currently own a home and are sold subject to contract, you and your chain (if relevant) will need to be in a position to exchange within 28 days before you will be allowed to reserve a Shared Ownership home.