Buy your first home in Stratford, East London
Chobham Manor is the first of five new neighbourhoods at Olympic Park in Stratford, East London. 850 stylish, high-quality homes are being built alongside shops, cafes, a nursery, community facilities and open public space. You'll not only have world-class sports and entertainment venues on your doorstep, but picturesque parks and Westfield Stratford City a mere stroll away.
- £5,000 towards buying costs available on selected plots if you reserve by 13th March!*
- Available with Shared Ownership
- Beautiful interiors within integrated appliances
- Excellent transport links with the Central and Jubilee lines offer easy access across the City
- Beautifully landscaped green open spaces at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- A dynamic mix of lifestyle, leisure and cultural facilities
Find your home at Chobham Manor
Chobham Manor Virtual Tour
Take a look around our stunning show home at Chobham Manor via our virtual tour.
Interactive Virtual Tour
Chobham Manor, view our three bedroom apartment interactive virtual tour
Homes of the week
Shared Ownership at Chobham Manor
You can buy a 25% – 75% share of your new home. You’ll pay a mortgage on this and subsidised rent to L&Q on the remaining share. You need a deposit of 10% of the value of your share, meaning you can enjoy the stability of home ownership with a much lower upfront cost.
As time goes on and your income rises, you’ll have the option to ‘staircase’ – to increase the amount you own. During your ownership, you can do this three times, with prices based on the market value of your home at the time, eventually, you can own 100% of your home, and no longer pay rent. Eligibility criteria applies. You must have a maximum household income of £90,000.