Plots 2 and 3 - 3 bedroom
The specification of the properties is correct at the date of print but may change as building works progress. Any images are indicative of the anticipated quality and style of the specification and may not represent the actual furnishings and fittings of the properties. Unless specifically incorporated in writing into the sales contract the specification is not intended to form part of any offer, contract, warranty or representation and should not be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
– Contemporary Symphony kitchen with soft close doors and drawers
– ‘Dark Ash’ worktop with matching upstand – Under cabinet LED lighting – Stainless steel splashback behind hob – Stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
– Fully integrated appliances including oven, induction hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and a full-size dishwasher
– Chrome bath, shower and basin taps – Contemporary white sanitary-ware – Bath with glass shower screen – White heated towel rail – Full height width mirror to wall and above toilet and basin (if they are on the same wall)
– Chrome shaver socket in the bathroom and en suite if applicable
– Tiling is half-height to the walls where sanitary-ware is fitted but full-height tiling is applied to the bath and shower area
Electrical and Heating
– Chrome switches and sockets to all rooms.
– LED chrome downlighters to the main bathroom, kitchen and en suite if applicable. Where a house features an open-plan kitchen/dining lounge, there will be downlighters throughout this area.
– Pendant lighting to bedrooms, hall, landing and living/ dining areas
– Television points to the lounge and master bedroom
– Mains operated ceiling mounted smoke detector
– Karndean flooring to open-plan living/ kitchen/dining areas, ground floor hallways and kitchens
– Neutral fitted carpets to lounge if separate to kitchen/diner, first floor hallways, stairs and bedrooms
– Tiles to bathroom, cloakroom and en suite floor – Built in sliding wardrobes to master bedroom with a shelf and hanging rail
– White emulsion to all walls and ceilings
– White satin woodwork
– To the exterior, homes will include an outdoor tap and front gardens will be landscaped in accordance with the landscape design
– External lighting to the front & rear of the property
– Rear gardens will include outdoor tap, turf and a paved area