Plot detailsAvailable Now
Type 119 - Masons House
|Living/Kitchen/Dining Room||8.0m x 4.4m||26’3” x 14’5”|
|Bedroom 1||5.4m x 2.8m||17’9” x 9’2”|
|Bedroom 2||3.9m x 2.4m||12’10” x 7’10”|
|Balcony||3.1m x 2m||10’2” x 6’7”|
|*Garden||8.4m x 2.6m||27’7” x 8’6”|
|Total||72.2 sq m||777.2 sq ft|
Lock No19 BrochureDownload
Interiors at Lock No19 are light, comfortable and cleanly finished. Each apartment contains everything you need, but remains a blank canvas just waiting to be turned into your perfect home. Bright, versatile and just waiting for you to make it yours. An apartment at Lock No19 is the perfect sanctuary from the never-ending excitement of the city.
Clean lines, minimalist design, large windows and the natural warm colour of wood make the kitchens at Lock No19 a place you’ll love to be, whether you’re cooking for yourself, entertaining guests or just relaxing with your favourite magazine. The kitchens at Lock No19 have been carefully designed to provide both practicality and style. With integrated appliances and plenty of space to sit, they make the perfect place to entertain.
- Plaza range kitchen units with soft close doors
- Integrated Grundig fan assisted oven
- Integrated Grundig cooker hood
- Integrated Grundig fridge freezer
- Integrated Grundig dishwasher
- Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink
- Engineered hardwood flooring
- Underfloor heating
At Lock No19 you can be sure to enjoy your own sanctuary after a long hard working day. Beautifully designed with quality materials, these bathrooms feel as good as they look. These bathrooms scream style with inset vanity areas, gleaming chrome showers, clean white sanitaryware and elegant ceramic-tiled walls and floors.
- Roca contemporary white sanitaryware
- Ceramic tiling to floor and walls
- Low profile shower tray with chrome and clear glass shower frame
- Thermostatically controlled heated towel rail