L&Q’s Private Rented Scheme is London’s widest selection of quality Private Rental homes, owned and managed by us as the landlord with no middlemen involved. We offer homes to rent in various well-established locations across London. As a large landlord, we offer good value, stability, quality and choice to the Private Rented Sector which has historically been dominated by individual landlords. We launch new build homes which you can find on the ‘all rental properties’ page of our website as well as offer our preloved homes for rent which you can find listed on our Private Rent Rightmove page.
To be eligible to rent one of L&Q’s Private Rent homes, all applicants must:
- Have the right to rent – this is proven through possession of British/ EU/EEA Citizenship or a valid UK residency visa.
- Have no history of bankruptcy, county court judgements (CCJs) or Individual Voluntary Agreements (IVAs)
- Have no adverse rental history such as previous rent arrears or damage to property.
- Be able to meet the minimum income and affordability standards – this differs depending price of the home you are interested in.
- Be able to provide one month’s rent in advance and five weeks rent as a tenancy deposit.
We may also consider students on initial six-month contracts (with six months upfront rental payment).