Plot detailsPlot 79 - The Donnington
Saxon Reach BrochureDownload
All homes at Saxon Reach have been designed to offer you stylish living in this cosmopolitan setting.
What’s more, this high-quality specification is included at no extra-cost. We take pride in knowing that we are handing over your home complete with everything you need from the very first day of living in it.
We offer no optional extras and dependant on the stage of build, you only need to make the decision on how your home is decorated; do you choose a contemporary palette incorporating whites and greys or perhaps a warm country-style hue with tones of oak and cream is more to your taste?
As you’d expect, all homes are tastefully decorated so you can really make your house your home from the moment you move in. Most master bedrooms incorporate built-in mirrored sliding wardrobes and a stylishly designed en-suite which really emphasises the spaciousness of these new houses.
Designed with practicality in mind, all kitchens have been fashioned by Germany’s leading kitchen manufacturer, Nobilia and are beautifully engineered to ensure they become the focal point of your new home. Our kitchens include the following as standard:
- A BEKO electric single oven with a control induction hob inclusive of four rings with a canopy extractor hood.
- A fridge-freezer split 70:30 and a combined washer/dryer
- A dishwasher
- Well-crafted units come fully-fitted with soft-close functionality. Exquisite worktops have an oak or ceramic grey finish depending on your chosen decorative option. The upstand finish will match the finish of the worktop to ensure your kitchen flows seamlessly.
Our stylishly designed family bathrooms feature contemporary white sanitaryware from Ideal Standard. Standard features include a classic white acrylic bath, soft close toilet and a semi-recessed basin all complete with modern chrome fittings. In the main bathroom, the shower is situated above the bath and features a thermostatic shower with a shower rail kit as well as a folding bath screen.
Other noteworthy features in the main bathroom include; a heated towel warmer in chrome and a white shaver socket. Tiling is half-height to the walls where sanitaryware is fitted but full height tiling is applied to the bath and shower area. Some house types at Saxon Reach also feature a separate shower and bath in their main bathrooms.
En-suites feature a shower with a stunning ceiling-mounted waterfall shower head as well as a thermostatically controlled shower rail kit with removable shower head. The shower tray and the enclosure are also included.
If applicable, cloakrooms feature a soft close toilet and a basi.
- Kitchens will feature white downlighters with under wall cupboard LED strip lighting. The main bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom will also feature downlighters.
- There will be pendant lighting throughout the rest of the house in the hall, stairs, lounge, dining room and bedrooms.
- Built in wardrobes will feature a motion sensor-activated bulkhead light.
Most homes have French doors leading to turfed gardens inclusive of shed and paved areas*. There will be closed board fencing to rear enclosed gardens, dependant on the location of your plot. Front gardens will be turfed/ planted in accordance with the landscape design. Most apartments have a balcony to ensure no one misses out on their own private outdoor space.
A majority of homes come with at least two parking spaces.
A doorbell and external lighting to the front and back of the house is supplied.
External, front and rear- double glazed Nationwide doors with multi-point locking
External windows, fascias, soffits and rainwater goods coordinated in white
- In terms of technology, TV points will be included to all bedrooms and USB plug sockets will be readily available in the master bedroom, kitchen and living areas
- Top quality Amtico flooring is included as standard throughout homes except in the bedrooms and bathrooms. Carpets will be fitted to bedrooms, hallway and utility rooms. To the bathrooms there will be ceramic tiling.
- There will be a white emulsion finish to all ceilings and contemporary skirtings and architraves will have a white satin paint finish, all ironmongery will be satin nickel chrome.
- Master bedrooms will feature mirrored sliding wardrobes and a majority will also have an en-suite.
- A mains smoke detector system with battery back-up pack is fitted as standard for additional peace of mind.