Open Tuesday – Saturday 10am – 5pm, Closed Monday & Sunday
St Augustin Court
A wonderful collection of 1 & 2 bedroom homes in Mitcham available now. Prices start from £92,625 for a 25% share.
Celebrate Black Friday with L&Q: reserve your new home for only £99 plus receive a £500 John Lewis voucher and other exclusive offers before 30th Nov
Buy your first home in Mitcham, South West London
St Augustin Court is a new development of 1 and 2 bedroom Shared Ownership apartments located in the heart of Mitcham. It opens the door to a home of your own in a leafy suburb within easy reach of Central London. Every home includes an open plan living area featuring large windows to create light, bright interiors and a real sense of freedom and space. What's more, Mitcham is one of the best parts of London for green spaces. You have parkland on your doorstep and will be able to explore the expanses of Wimbledon and the riverside walks along the Thames. St Augustin Court gives you the chance of modern city living.
- Spacious apartments with a strong sense of community
- Balcony or terrace to every home
- Excellent transport links with connections from the Northern Line
- Nearby to Morden Road Tram Station offering further transport connections
- Close to nearby local amenities including a great selection of shops, gyms and restaurants: M&S, Sainsburys, Asda, Lidl and The Gym Group
- Located next to Wimbledon, giving you access to theatres, world famous sports centres, art galleries and much more
- Plenty of green spaces nearby such as Morden Park, Lavender Park and Colliers Wood Recreation Ground
Register to book your viewing today
Two Bedroom Apartment Tour
Take a look around our stunning show home at St Augustin Court via our virtual tour.
View St Augustin Court Brochure
L&Q, St Augustin Court
Every home at St Augustin Court will be built to a high-quality finish, with outdoor space by either a private balcony or terrace. On street parking will also be available. Priority to these homes will be given to anyone with a local or South-West Sub Region connection in Kingston upon Thames, Lambeth, Merton, Richmond upon Thames, Sutton or Wandsworth.
Shared Ownership at St Augustin Court
You can buy a 25% – 75% share of your new home. You’ll pay a mortgage on this and subsidised rent to L&Q on the remaining share. You need a deposit of 10% of the value of your share, meaning you can enjoy the stability of home ownership with a much lower upfront cost.
As time goes on and your income rises, you’ll have the option to ‘staircase’ – to increase the amount you own. During your ownership, you can do this three times, with prices based on the market value of your home at the time, eventually, you can own 100% of your home, and no longer pay rent. Eligibility criteria applies. You must have a maximum household income of £90,000.