We’re taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of our customers, staff and the wider public in and around our showhomes. For more information, or for alternative ways to view please visit LQHomes.com/coronavirus
Your new home in Chiswick
Every aspect of The Gateway has been designed to offer a balanced London lifestyle, from an amazing location, through to quality interior specification. Chiswick has excellent connections into London; Kew Gardens Station, Zone 3 is served by both the District line and the Overground. With easy access to Kew Gardens and Bushy Park in Richmond.
- London Help to Buy available
- A short walk to Kew Bridge Station (Zone 3)
- Within walking distance to Chiswick High Road
- Residents only landscaped podium garden
- Residents parking included*
- Reach Heathrow Airport within 25 minutes by car
- All apartments have their own outdoor space
The Gateway, available with Help to Buy
The Gateway in Chiswick is designed with your comfort in mind. Each new home has a modern, open plan kitchen with fully fitted appliances, with spacious bedrooms and underground parking. A southerly facing landscaped courtyard is available to residents at the heart of the development. The Gateway has been carefully designed for residents. From its amazing location through to quality interior fixtures and fittings and also available with Help to Buy.