London Living Rent
For renters who are eager to step onto the property ladder, but can’t yet afford to do so, L&Q offers London Living Rent (LLR). This is a scheme which enables you to increase your savings by renting at a discounted rate than you would expect to pay for a similar property on the open market. The main benefit of the scheme is that through LLR you can go on to purchase the property you already call home via Shared Ownership or on the open market.
L&Q’s Private Rented Scheme offers London’s widest selection of quality Private Rental homes, all of which are owned and managed by us as the landlord. Located in numerous well-established neighbourhoods across the capital, L&Q’s private rent properties are available to anyone, provided you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, which you can view on the dedicated page.
Intermediate Market Rent
Designed for those who may not yet be able to afford to purchase a property, L&Q Intermediate Market Rent (IMR) scheme allows you to rent at a 20% reduction on the market rent. This enables tenants to redirect a proportion of their finances towards saving for the future.
What you can expect when you choose a home to rent from L&Q
- Hassle-free service from an experienced, responsible and reliable landlord
- Homes in the right locations, in already established neighbourhoods
- Excellent transport connections for easy commuting
- No agency fees or hidden costs, and good value for money
- New purpose-built or newly refurbished accommodation
- Dedicated maintenance response teams on the end of a phone
If you have any questions regarding our homes or the application process, please click through on the above links.