L&Q are pleased to offer a number of homes that are Wheelchair accessible or can be adapted to suit special requirements for people with disabilities. If you or a member of your household are registered disabled, then please get in contact with us to discuss how we may be able to meet your needs.
Explore our accessible homes
L&Q at Greenwich Peninsula
Coming soon to Greenwich. A selection of 1 2 & 3 bedroom Wheelchair adaptable homes
L&Q at Elephant Park
Elephant Park is a selection of 1 & 2 bedroom Wheelchair accessible homes in a fantastic zone 2 location.
Elephant & Castle is undergoing a transformation like no other. Elephant Park is a new residential development designed around a leafy landscape that boasts central London’s largest new park in 70 years. Situated in Elephant & Castle, Southwark, with L&Q you can buy a 25%-75% share of a stylish Wheelchair accessible apartment in an exciting new neighbourhood
Wheelchair accessible homes at Elephant Park benefit from the following specification:
- Clear door openings of at least 900mm
- Approach space inside the front door: sufficient space for transfer to a second wheelchair from the front entrance door
- All passageways have a minimum 1200mm width clear of obstructions.
- Each room has an extra space for 1500mm turning circle clear of the door swing.
- Kitchen to allow for space where a move-able counter could be installed.
- Main bathroom has a drainage gully to allow adaption to a wet room, and have sufficient space provision for future installation of a level access shower and walls that can support grab bars.
- Dropped kerbs to landscaping
- Level access to the lobbies and other communal areas
- Communal Amenity Areas – Accessible toilets
- Hearing Loop to front entrance desk to tower
- power assisted doors where appropriate
L&Q at Kidbrooke Village
Coming Soon. A selection of 1 & 2 and Wheelchair adaptable homes