Shared Ownership in Rainham and Dagenham
A new neighbourhood, building on the layers of history that make up Rainham's distinctive character and proud heritage. Beam Park is far more than a new address - it is a desirable place to live, learn, grow, play and be part of something special. It is part of the ongoing story of the transformation of two future-facing London boroughs, and a landmark in every way.
- Homes ready to move into
- Shared Ownership apartments selling now
- Fantastic onsite amenities including proposed medical centre, shops, gym and multi faith centre coming soon
- Proposed new schools and recreational space
- Benefit from 17 acres of open green spaces within the development. Beam Valley Nature Reserve is also on your doorstep
- Private outdoor space to every home
- Two large shopping destinations, Westfield Stratford City and Lakeside less than 30 mins drive away
Shared Ownership at Beam Park
You can buy a 25% – 75% share of your new home. You’ll pay a mortgage on this and subsidised rent to L&Q on the remaining share. You need a deposit of 5% of the value of your share, meaning you can enjoy the stability of home ownership with a much lower upfront cost.
As time goes on and your income rises, you’ll have the option to ‘staircase’ – to increase the amount you own. During your ownership, you can do this three times, with prices based on the market value of your home at the time, eventually, you can own 100% of your home, and no longer pay rent. Eligibility criteria applies. You must have a maximum household income of £90,000.