L&Q at Darwin Green
FINAL 3 BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE REMAINING WITH GREAT INCENTIVES AVAILABLE!
DON'T MISS OUT! FINAL 3 BEDROOM HOUSE REMAINING
Introducing L&Q at Darwin Green
L&Q's shared ownership scheme offers you a chance to get on the property ladder
L&Q at Darwin Green is a collection of 2 and 3 bedroom homes in the beautiful sought after city of Cambridge. The development is situated just 1.5 miles from the city centre so walking or cycling into the city centre couldn't be more convenient.
- Less than 1 hour to London Kings Cross
- Walking distance to Cambridge City Centre
- Cycle to Cambridge station in 17 minutes
- A new community with future school and shops
- Final 3 bedroom home remaining - with great incentives available!
Final 3 bedroom home remaining
Plot 118 has just returned to the market!
- Spacious three bedroom town house
- Study on the ground floor, ideal for working from home and home schooling
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- 3 x generously sized double bedrooms
- Flooring, integrated appliances and white goods included as standard
- Allocated parking spaces
- Garden complete with a shed, turf and paving
- Plenty of storage space
- Prices start at £146,250 for a 25% share
- Great incentives available – show home furniture included and contribution towards legal fees*
- Make the most of the stamp duty holiday!
Contact our sales team today on 0333 999 8387 for more information
A contemporary community in a classic city
View the Brochure
Modern homes for growing families
L&Q at Darwin Green will provide contemporary internal layouts perfect for modern day living. From three storey townhouses to open plan two storey homes, this contemporary collection will provide spacious and light filled rooms, perfect for growing families.
You'll never want to leave the house!
The future of Darwin Green
Darwin Green is a whole new community that will provide residents with essential services such as schools, shops and health care all situated in a central square, where you’ll be able to stroll to The Square for your daily needs.
And for the essential fresh air or dog walks, Darwin Green’s Central Parks offers 15 acres of open space to be enjoyed.