L&Q at Darwin Green
Receive £1,000* towards your legal fees when you reserve a 2 bedroom Shared Ownership apartment this December. Register your interest to find out more!
Receive £1,000* towards your legal fees when you reserve a 2 bedroom Shared Ownership apartment this December. Register your interest now to find out more!
Introducing L&Q at Darwin Green
L&Q's shared ownership scheme offers you a chance to get on the property ladder
L&Q at Darwin Green is a collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in the beautiful sought after city of Cambridge. The development is situated just 1.5 miles from the city centre so walking or cycling into the city centre couldn't be more convenient.
- Receive £1,000* towards your legal fees when you reserve this December at L&Q at Darwin Green. Register your interest for more information!
- New plots just added!
- All apartments are complete with a fully inclusive specification, private outdoor space and allocated parking
- Get on the property ladder in the sought-after location of Cambridge with L&Q's Shared Ownership scheme
- Less than 1 hour to London Kings Cross from Cambridge Station
- Walking distance to Cambridge City Centre
- Cycle to Cambridge station in 17 minutes
- A new community with future schools, shops, health centre and more!
A contemporary community in a classic city
Take a look around our apartment!
View our contemporary two bedroom apartment virtual tour.
View the Brochure
Modern homes for growing families
L&Q at Darwin Green will provide contemporary internal layouts perfect for modern day living. From three storey townhouses to modern apartments, this contemporary collection will provide spacious and light filled rooms, perfect for first time buyers and growing families.
You'll never want to leave the house!
The future of Darwin Green
Darwin Green is a whole new community that will provide residents with essential services such as schools, shops and health care all situated in a central square, where you’ll be able to stroll to The Square for your daily needs.
And for the essential fresh air or dog walks, Darwin Green’s Central Parks offers 15 acres of open space to be enjoyed.