L&Q at Kidbrooke Village
A collection of 1, 2, & 3 bedroom homes in the heart of Greenwich available through Shared Ownership and ready to move in now
Introducing L&Q at Kidbrooke Village
Set in the heart of Greenwich, Kidbrooke Village has everything you need on your doorstep, with a collection of 1, 2, & 3 bedroom homes. Apart from the stunning landscape, Kidbrooke Village benefits from a large communal podium area, where all the shopping & facilities are, as well as pubs & restaurants. With Kidbrooke Station conveniently located on your doorstep, you can reach London Bridge in just 16 minutes, and Waterloo East in 19 minutes. Find the best of village & city life with great local amenities, open parkland, and close proximity to the heart of the capital with L&Q's Shared Ownership at Kidbrooke Village.
- A collection of 1, 2, & 3 bedroom apartments
- Concierge available, as well as local gym facilities
- Kidbrooke Station, Zone 3 at your door step
- Only 16 minutes from London Bridge & 19 from Waterloo East
- The Village Centre, doctor & pharmacy, farmer's markets and other local amenities are on site
- Landscaped gardens and bright open spaces
- 86 acres of open space and parkland
- Sutcliffe Park Sports Centre with athletics tracks, soft play, venue hire, birthday parties, coffee shop and much more is just a short walk away
- Ready to move in now
- Virtual viewings available
From the homes we build, to the communities we serve, discover the L&Q difference
Why choose L&Q when buying your perfect home?
When you buy a new-build home with us, we want you to know that you’re purchasing a home of the highest quality and that’s why we’re setting out our commitment to new customers in our New-build Homes: Quality Standard promise.
Visualize your new home from the comfort of your current one via our interactive virtual tour
Interactive Virtual Tour
View our 2-bedroom show home from your home with our interactive virtual tour. It comes with a high quality specification as a standard which you can’t afford to miss out on!
Discover our homes of the week
Download the brochure
Shared Ownership at Kidbrooke Village
You can buy a 25% – 75% share of your new home. You’ll pay a mortgage on this and subsidised rent to L&Q on the remaining share. You need a deposit of 10% of the value of your share, meaning you can enjoy the stability of home ownership with a much lower upfront cost.
As time goes on and your income rises, you’ll have the option to ‘staircase’ – to increase the amount you own. During your ownership, you can do this three times, with prices based on the market value of your home at the time, eventually, you can own 100% of your home, and no longer pay rent. Eligibility criteria applies.