We’re taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of our customers, staff and the wider public in and around our showhomes. For more information, or for alternative ways to view please visit LQHomes.com/coronavirus
2, 3, & 4 bedroom houses with private gardens and 2-bedroom flats with private terrace/balcony and parking available to all properties launching late 2021
Get on the property ladder with your new home in Crayford, South London
This is your chance to move into a beautifully designed home that has been built around people and is suitable for every kind of lifestyle. Located in a thriving and popular destination, living at Maiden Lane means you will be part of a rapidly evolving neighborhood. The development has everything you could need on your doorstep making life that little bit more convenient.
- Less than a mile to Crayford station
- Reach London Bridge in 32 minutes & Charing Cross in 35 minutes from Crayford Station*
- Under 15 minutes walk from the high street
- Bus services providing connections to Bluewater Shopping Centre and Crayford town centre are just a short walk from your doorstep
- Available through Shared Ownership
- Parking available to all homes
- Launching late 2021
Register your interest today to be kept up to date with any news about Maiden Lane
Shared Ownership with L&Q
Under the Shared Ownership scheme, you part-own and part-rent your home, making it possible for first-time buyers and families to get on the property ladder.
The minimum share you can purchase is 25% and the maximum is 75%. You will usually pay a mortgage on the part you own and a subsidised rent on the part you don’t own. As your income rises, you can increase the share you own until you eventually own 100%.