*Incentive terms and conditions apply. For more information please visit our terms and conditions page. Offer ends 30th June 2023.
L&Q at Marleigh
Reserve in June and receive £2,000 towards your legal fees*! Final 3 bedroom Shared Ownership houses remaining in our current phase at L&Q at Marleigh, Cambridge
Don't miss out - final 3 bedroom Shared Ownership houses remaining in our current phase
Introducing L&Q at Marleigh
L&Q's Shared Ownership scheme offers you a chance to get on the property ladder
L&Q at Marleigh is a collection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and 2, 3 & 4 bedroom houses in the beautiful sought after city of Cambridge. Situated just under 3 miles from the city centre and surrounded by green spaces, L&Q at Marleigh provides the best of both worlds for however you choose to spend your spare time.
- Reserve your dream home in June and receive £2,000 towards your legal fees*! Book your viewing today
- Selected plots are ready to move into now - contact our sales team for more information
- Final 3 bedroom Shared Ownership houses remaining in our current phase at L&Q at Marleigh, Cambridge
- Located 3 miles east of Cambridge City Centre
- Cycle to Cambridge North station in just over 10 minutes
- Travel to London Kings Cross in 1 hour
- A range of on-site amenities situated at Jubilee Square
- Marleigh Academy Primary school now open!
Final homes remaining in our current release
Meet our customers at L&Q at Marleigh
Ben and Alexandra, had been priced out of the local market for homes despite years of saving. For the young couple, the offer of Shared Ownership made perfect sense. For both of them securing a house in which to showcase their style and with room to entertain their friends and family was key. Here is an insight on their experience of buying their home with L&Q at Marleigh.
Take a look around our apartment!
View our contemporary one bedroom apartment virtual tour.
Take a look around our show home!
View our contemporary three bedroom show home virtual tour.
The future of Marleigh
Marleigh is a whole new community that will provide residents with a primary school, sports pitches, a community centre, a market square, as well as green open spaces, public parks, woodland walks and allotments gardens. All your daily needs are just a short stroll away and for those longer walks with the family, there is plenty of open space to be enjoyed.