A vibrant new community of high-quality homes on the edge of Milton Keynes.
Welcome to Saxon Reach
At L&Q, we are dedicated to building homes that you can be proud to live in, and Saxon Reach is no exception. The mix of one, two, three, four and five bedroom homes that are on offer create a community which is a natural extension of Milton Keynes. Homes are available to purchase through Part Exchange and Help to Buy.
- Last remaining 3 bedroom house - Plot 76, The Skipton. Reserve today and receive £5,000 discount* off of the purchase price and a legal fee contribution*
- Launching in Spring 2021 - New 2 and 3 bedroom Shared Ownership homes
- Appointments available 7 days a week
- Reserve your dream home for just £99
- A stunning collection of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes
- A vibrant new community in Milton Keynes
- All homes are built to a high-quality specification and larger than an average new build home
Discover available homes at Saxon Reach
Explore the Local Area
View our show homes from your own home!
The Dartmouth is one of two show homes at Saxon Reach. It’s a stunning four bedroom house designed over three storeys and styled in our traditional ivory colour palette. It comes with a high quality specification as standard which you can’t afford to miss out on! View our showhome video tour today!
3 bedroom show home - The Marston
Our second show home, The Marston is styled in our contemporary grey colour palette. This 3 bedroom home is open-plan, perfect for sociable living and features three bedrooms alongside an additional room which can be used as a snug, a study or even a playroom. The choice is yours! View our showhome video tour today!
Lose yourself in a virtual flythrough of Saxon Reach
We’re delighted to share with you our virtual flythrough of Saxon Reach which really captures the generous plot sizes available.
Saxon Reach Marketing Suite | Keightley Gate
Glebe Farm | Milton Keynes | MK17 8LZ
Terms and conditions apply. Contributions and incentives will only be paid if you exchange and complete on the reserved property. Incentives will be paid as follows: Legal fees, removal costs and 1 year of service charge will be paid by deducting the cost from your completion statement.