A collection of Shared Ownership homes coming soon to Chatham, Kent
Introducing Capstone Green
Situated by beautiful parkland and Capstone Farm Country Park, Capstone Green is a new eco-friendly development consisting of Shared Ownership in the Medway district of Kent. Located approximately 1.4 miles south-east of Chatham Town Centre, the homes are close to local attractions including Bluewater Shopping Centre, Buckmore Park, The Historic Dockyard & much more. Conveniently located within easy access of the A2 and approximately 4 miles from Junction 4 on the M2, Capstone Green is also within 5 miles radius of gyms, Pentagon Shopping Centre, a range of local pubs/restaurants and large supermarket chains such as Sainsbury's, Tesco, & Morrisons.
- Exclusively available through Shared Ownership
- Surrounded by beautiful parkland, Capstone Farm Country Park is a 3-minute drive away
- Less than 10 minutes to the centre of Chatham, Gillingham & Rochester
- Reach Central London in as little as 42 mins from Chatham Station
- Bus stop just 3 minutes away from your doorstep
- 1.4 miles from Chatham Town Centre, The Historic Dockyard, Buckmore Park & more
- Live in one of the south-east's most aspiring and developing destinations
Capstone Green. Homes in The Garden of England
Those living at Capstone Green will discover and enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with the development being situated close to large green open spaces including Capstone Farm Country Park- considered to be one of Medway’s finest open green spaces.
Residents will be able to enjoy a number of amenities along Chatham High Street playing host to a selection of shops and restaurants and for more choice, you can find the Pentagon Shopping Centre nearby.
Plenty of convenient amenities within a 5-mile radius, including a gym, local pubs/restaurants, large supermarket chains such as Tesco, Morrisons & Sainsbury’s. There is also a local Ski & Snowboard centre for those that are adventurous.