L&Q at Clarendon
Now selling a collection of 1 & 2 bedroom Shared Ownership homes in the heart of North London, starting from £105,000 for a 25% share. Register you interest and book a viewing today.
Introducing L&Q at Clarendon, N8
In the heart of north London, Clarendon is a new 12-acre city village in Zone 3. Part of the Haringey Heartlands Regeneration, it is set to become an exciting new destination. Clarendon will deliver the creation of beautifully landscaped gardens, as well as extensive business, retail and community spaces. The cultural quarter will include a central boulevard to help improve connectivity between the surrounding neighbourhoods of Hornsey, Wood Green and Alexandra Park, benefiting from the ease of access to a variety of transport connections.
- Parking included with selected plots. Please ask the sales team for further information
- Close proximity to Wood Green, Turnpike Lane, Hornsey & Alexandra Palace stations
- Muswell Hill with delis, fashion boutiques, chic cafes, and international restaurants is a short walk away
- Alexandra Palace offering lots of activities like a boating lake, ice rink, garden centre, drinks terrace, theatre and restaurants also within walking distance
- Wood Green Station is a 12 - minute walk & Old Street, Islington, King’s Cross and Moorgate stations are less than 20 minutes away
- City Airport is 46 minutes away by road and both Heathrow and Stansted accessible in under an hour
From the homes we build, to the communities we serve, discover the L&Q difference
Why choose L&Q when buying your perfect home?
When you buy a new-build home with us, we want you to know that you’re purchasing a home of the highest quality and that’s why we’re setting out our commitment to new customers in our New-build Homes: Quality Standard promise.
L&Q Homebuyers Guide to Shared Ownership
Shared Ownership with L&Q at Clarendon
In the heart of north London, Clarendon is a new 12-acre city village in Zone 3. Part of the Haringey Heartlands Regeneration, it is set to become an exciting new destination.
Shared Ownership makes it possible to own your home – even if you feel priced out of the property market. It’s an affordable home ownership scheme designed as a stepping-stone to outright ownership if you can’t afford to buy a home on the open market.
Under the Shared Ownership scheme you part-own and part-rent your home, making it possible for first-time buyers and families to get on the property ladder.
L&Q at Clarendon's Local Area Tour
Discover life at L&Q at Clarendon
Explore L&Q at Clarendon and the exciting area Haringey, North London has to offer.