We’re taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of our customers, staff and the wider public in and around our showhomes. For more information, or for alternative ways to view please visit LQHomes.com/coronavirus
L&Q at Elephant Park
Brand new 2 bedroom apartments with Shared Ownership now available
Buy your first home in Elephant & Castle, London Zone 1
Elephant & Castle is undergoing a transformation like no other. Elephant Park is a new residential development designed around a leafy landscape that boasts central London’s largest new park in 70 years. Situated in Elephant & Castle, Southwark, with L&Q you can buy a stylish 1 or 2 bed apartment from just a 25% share in an exciting new neighbourhood at the heart of Zone 1.
- Reserve your new Shared Ownership home by 31st July and receive up to £7,500 towards buying costs on selected homes*
- Shared Ownership available
- Borough Market, Southbank, Parliament, London Eye & Tower Bridge are within 15 minutes' walk
- A short walk to Elephant and Castle Train and Underground stations
- Private outdoor space to all homes
- Centered around a 2 acre new park – the largest new green space in central London for 70 years
- Furnished to a high specification
- Viewings available as per government guidelines
Reserve your new Shared Ownership home by 31st July and receive up to £7,500 towards buying costs on selected homes*
Elephant Park Virtual Tour
Take a look around our stunning show home at Elephant Park via our virtual tour.
Homes of the week
Shared Ownership with L&Q at Elephant Park
Over the next ten years, working with Southwark Council, the Elephant will become London’s most exciting new neighbourhood in a £1.5bn transformation. With the convenience of a Zone 1 location as well a a 2 acre new park, you will be closer to nature in a vibrant city neighbourhood.
These homes are well positioned for those looking for a step on the property ladder through Shared Ownership. With 1 and 2 bedroom homes available through Shared Ownership you can buy your first home with as little as a 25% share.