L&Q at Greenwich Square
1 & 2 bedroom apartments available from £100,000 through Shared Ownership
Buy your new home in The Heart of Greenwich
There’s always been something special about Greenwich. From its Naval history to the Millennium celebrations, to the 2012 Olympic games. L&Q are offering affordable homes through Shared Ownership on this residential development created around a new public square. It’s the perfect place to own your first home and get onto the housing ladder.
- Spacious 1 and 2 bed apartments available with Shared Ownership
- Maze Hill Overground station is a 9 minute walk away with link to Cannon St, Charing Cross, Victoria & London Bridge
- Canary Wharf, the Excel centre, London City Airport, Greenwich Market & Greenwich Park close by
- Large balcony or terrace available to every home
- Local shops, bars & restaurants are just a stone-throw away
- Well-presented communal garden with green space and seating areas
- 24/7 security on site
- Viewings available
- Ready to move in today
See why our residents choose to make L&Q at Greenwich Square their home
Jonathan's Shared Ownership Experience
Jonathan shares his experience with Shared Ownership and why he chose L&Q at Greenwich Square
View our show home from the comfort of your current one
Greenwich Square Virtual Tour
Take a virtual tour of Greenwich Square and view one of our stunning homes!
Homes of the week
Household incomes are based on joint applications. Single applications are able to apply but may need to increase their deposit contribution to meet shared ownership affordability requirements.
Shared Ownership with L&Q at Greenwich Square
Buying an apartment here opens the door to a unique community with 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available from £100,000 through Shared Ownership. Greenwich Square is built around people, offering beautifully designed open spaces, play areas, cafes, shops, a gym, swimming pools and a Doctors’ Surgery. At its heart is the square itself, a delightful, vibrant place to meet up with friends. Greenwich Square has everything you could need on your doorstep, making life that little bit more convenient.