Introducing Prime Point, New Build Homes in Greenwich
Welcome to Prime Point, an exciting new development situated in Zone 2/3, where modern amenities, cultural attractions, and scenic landscapes merge. Available via Market Sale and through Shared Ownership, our collection of new homes in Greenwich includes Studio-, 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments. Nestled within Greenwich Peninsula, residents of this brand new development will find themselves surrounded by iconic landmarks and exciting destinations, including the renowned O2 Arena with its concert venues, stores, and dining spots, as well as the IFS Cloud Cable Car providing breathtaking views over the River Thames to the Royal Docks. Cultural enthusiasts can explore contemporary art, fashion, and photography at NOW Gallery, while outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy the picturesque riverside walking trail along the Thames Path known as the Olympian Way.
- Concierge available to all residents; lounge and roof terrace in selected blocks
- Private outdoor space to all homes
- Overlooking the beautiful Central Park
- 8 minute walk to North Greenwich Underground Station, Zone 2/3
- Only 9 minutes to Canary Wharf via the underground
- Landscaped communal gardens and bright open spaces
- With the IFS Cloud Cable Car nearby, Greenwich Peninsula provides a unique and scenic mode of transport
- Uber Boat at North Greenwich pier offers residents a swift and picturesque transportation option along the River Thames
- Greenwich Park, an iconic landmark, is just an 8-minute cycle away
- With the O2 Arena right at your doorstep, London's iconic live music venue, you'll enjoy convenient access to numerous shops, cafes, bars, and restaurants nestled within
Why choose L&Q when buying your perfect home?
When you buy a new-build home with us, we want you to know that you’re purchasing a home of the highest quality and that’s why we’re setting out our commitment to new customers in our New-build Homes: Quality Standard promise.