A thoughtful collection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments coming soon to Hendon, Northwest London with Shared Ownership and Market sale. Register your interest today!
Buy your first home in Hendon, Northwest London
Welcome to Rookery Grove, a collection of characterful, spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom homes coming soon to Hendon, Northwest London built with generous extra storage and outdoor space in every home. These homes are rooted in an established area with a rich history, positioned with advantageous transport links and £6 billion local private investment pouring into the area, making Rookery Grove a clever investment for any homebuyer thinking of the future.
- Characterful 1, 2 & 3 bedroom homes coming soon through Shared Ownership & Market sale
- Outdoor space for every home
- Nearby large green spaces such as Sunny Hill Park, Woodfield Park & Fryent Country Park
- New Brent Cross redevelopment will see 150 retail stores, 50 restaurants, cinema & hotel
- Nearby Brent Reservoir for sailing, canoeing and bird watching
- Walking distance of Northern Line services Hendon Central and Colindale Underground Station
- Thameslink service for fast train services into Central London, Gatwick Airport & Luton
Register your interest now!
Rookery Grove is thoughtfully designed to reflect and enhance the lives of its residents – meaning concentrated communities with higher build quality and more responsive architecture. Built with a vision to complement the local area – as well as enhance resident’s lives and foster social cohesion.
- Plenty of green space
- Secure underground parking
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Secure bicycle storage
- Electric Car charging points for selected homes
- Travel incentive plan available
Ideally situated for travel to the City - and the rest of the UK. Plentiful and wide-reaching transport links enrich the area, while TfL and Barnet Council are committed to investment in local infrastructure
We have a responsibility to build and maintain quality homes for everyone to live in.
Our vision is for everyone to have a quality home that they can afford, shaped by our people, our partners – but most of all by our residents.
Rookery Grove benefits from excellent transport links including two Northern line stations, Hendon Central and Colindale both within walking distance. While nearby Hendon Railway Station offers ThamesLink services with speedy journeys into Central London as well as Luton and Gatwick Airports.
Rookery Grove also benefits from excellent road links, sitting close to the M1, A41 and the North Circular with easy access to the whole of the UK.