London Living Rent at Rookery Grove
A selection of apartments to rent with London Living Rent in Hendon
Rent your new home in Hendon at Rookery Grove
Welcome to Rookery Grove, your next rental home in the heart of Hendon, Northwest London. Studio apartments available to rent through the London Living Rent Scheme, register your interest to keep up to date with what properties we have available now below.
- Don't miss out on the last few remaining studio apartments
- Studio apartments priced from £949.83 PCM (minimum household income of £32,232 required)
- Brand-new appliances included
- Nearby large green spaces such as Sunny Hill Park, Woodfield Park & Fryent Country Park
- New Brent Cross redevelopment will see 150 retail stores, 50 restaurants, cinema & hotel
- Walking distance to Northern Line services at Hendon Central and Colindale Underground Station
- Available exclusively on the London Living Rent scheme
What is London Living Rent?
Funded by the Mayor of London, London Living Rent is a Government-backed scheme that enables you to increase your savings by renting at a discounted rate than you would expect to pay for a similar property on the open market. This helps you to save additional money each month, which can go towards buying a home through Shared Ownership.
View our London Living Rent brochure
Picture yourself in our one-bed apartments by sliding the image below
Contact us to book your viewing today
Picture yourself in our two-bed apartments by sliding the image below
Find your new home to rent in Hendon
Discover our studio apartments by sliding the image below
Stay up to date with the latest availability
Wondering if London Living Rent is right for you?
Watch what one of our tenants has to say about renting with L&Q on the London Living Rent scheme.
- Be able to provide one month’s rent in advance and five weeks rent as a tenancy deposit
- Have the right to rent – proven by possession of British/EU/EEA Citizenship or a valid UK residency visa
- Meet the minimum income and affordability standards – this will depend on the price of the home you are interested in
- Minimum income requirements should be used as a guide and can vary depending on a household’s circumstances and financial commitments. The minimum income is based on a joint application and the minimum income for a single applications may be higher.
- Have a formal tenancy (for example, in the private rented sector) or live in an informal arrangement with family or friends as a result of struggling with housing costs
- Shared Ownership eligibility criteria will apply on your London Living Rent home, L&Q cannot guarantee you will meet future affordability requirements should you wish to buy a Shared Ownership home
You must not:
- Already own a property or be in the process of buying
- Have a household income that exceeds £60,000
- Have an adverse rental history, for example, rent arrears or damage to a property
- Have a history of bankruptcy, defaults which include late payments, county court judgments (CCJs) or Individual Voluntary Agreements (IVAs).
- Have exceeded your agreed overdraft amount or gone into overdraft without having an agreed overdraft in place