L&Q's private rental homes are designed with residents in mind
Our apartments boast a modern and convenient design, complete with integrated appliances and clever layouts to maximise the available space. Located close to the on-site amenities, our residents enjoy high quality homes with added ease and convenience.
- One bedroom apartment from £1,325
- Private outdoor space to all homes
- Furniture packages available at additional cost*
- Local Co-op and independent coffee shop
- Excellent transport links on your doorstep
- Dedicated maintenance team
Click through to our brochure to view floor plans, detailed specification and more.
Don’t just take our word for it!
Moving to London from their home in Nepal at the start of the year to begin their university studies, sisters Tsering and Dechen initially moved into an Airbnb, sharing with two other couples.
Starting their rental search online, the duo came across a listing for L&Q’s private rental homes at Barking Riverside, and immediately registered their interest for a two bedroom apartment. They went to view it just a few days later.
2 Bedroom Virtual Tour
A helping hand when it comes to furnishing your new home
For an additional monthly fee, tenants can rent furniture specifically selected for homes at Barking Riverside. From comfy sofas to sink into, dining tables to enjoy new culinary experiences from and high quality beds to fall onto after a hard day’s work, a furniture package could help make your new apartment really feel like home. Whether you’re looking for a modern or classic touch, our Lettings Team are ready to provide all the information – and take care of the details for you.
What is Private Rented Scheme?
L&Q’s Private Rented Scheme offers London’s widest selection of quality Private Rental homes, all of which are owned and managed by us as the landlord. Located in numerous well-established neighbourhoods across the capital, L&Q’s private rent properties are available to anyone, provided you meet the minimum eligibility criteria.
As London’s most experienced landlord, we offer good value, stability, quality, and choice to the Private Rented Sector, which has historically been dominated by individual landlords. We launch new build homes, as well as offer preloved homes for rent across the capital.
Am I eligible for an L&Q private rental home?
Our homes across the capital are available to anyone who meets our eligibility criteria – this is our way of ensuring you can afford to live comfortably in your property. There are a couple of things we check before agreeing a tenancy. These include:
- You must have the right to rent – this is proven through possession of British/ EU/EEA Citizenship or a valid UK residency visa.
- Be able to meet the minimum income and affordability standards for the development or home you are interested in – this can vary across our portfolio, so ask one of our team for more information.
- You mustn’t have a history of bankruptcy, county court judgements (CCJs) or Individual Voluntary Agreements (IVAs).
- You mustn’t have an adverse rental history such as previous rent arrears or damage to property.